ICANN/IANA Operating Plan & Budget
This event took place on 10 March 2016 from 08:30-10:15 +00 at ICANN Public Meetings in the Toubkal room.
Thu, 10 March 2016 - 08:30 to 10:15 +00
Add to Calendar
This is an interactive session at which ICANN staff will present ICANN's planning process and the draft updates to its Five-Year Operating Plan & Financial Model, and the draft FY17 Operating Plan and Budget, including the budget for the provision of the IANA functions. These documents will be published for public comment on 5 March 2015 and this will be an early opportunity for ICANN's stakeholder community to provide face-to-face input on the drafts.
- An overview of ICANN's Planning Process
- The updates to ICANN's FY16-20 Operating Plan & Financial Model
- Introducing the FY17 Operating Plan & Budget, just published for Public Comment
- The budget for delivering the IANA functions
- Discussion & stakeholder input