ICANN Public Forum
Archival Record | ICANN 54 - Dublin:
This event took place on 22 October 2015 from 14:00-17:30 +01 at ICANN Public Meetings in the Auditorium room.
Thu, 22 October 2015 - 14:00 to 17:30 +01
Add to Calendar
Janice Douma Lange | DPRD Fellowship and Newcomer Engagement Manager
The public forum is the Community's opportunity to make comments and ask questions on the main topics at each meeting directly to the Board and in front of the rest of the community.
For transparency, a scribe feed is provided both in the room and via remote participation in real-time to allow all comments and questions raised during the session to be viewed by everyone.
Remote participants have the opportunity to raise questions and/or comments can occur via email. Those interested in asking a question may do so by addressing the question to email@example.com.
- Welcome & Explanation of rules of the Public Forum
- Time – 15-minutes (1400-1415)
- Presenter: Steve Crocker
- Any Subjects of community interest (Block 1)
- Time – 1 Hour (1415-1515)
- Board Facilitator – Markus Kummer
- Any Subjects of community interest (Block 2)
- Time – 55 Minutes (1515-1610)
- Board Facilitator – Bruno Lanvin
- Video Presentation
- Time – 5 Minutes (1610-1615)
- Introduction – Steve Crocker
- Time – 10 minutes (1615-1625)
- Presentation about ICANN55 (Marrakech)
- Time - 10-minutes (1625-1635)
- Any subjects of community interest (Bock 3)
- Time – 55-Minutes (1635-1730)
- Board Facilitator – Wolfgang Kleinwächter