Updates on the Middle East Strategy
Archival Record | ICANN 54 - Dublin:
This event took place on 19 October 2015 from 14:15-15:15 +01 at ICANN Public Meetings in the Wicklow Hall 1 room.
Mon, 19 October 2015 - 14:15 to 15:15 +01
Add to Calendar
Wicklow Hall 1
Baher Esmat | VP, Stakeholder Engagement - Middle East
The session will touch-base on the progress of the Middle East Strategy; what has been accomplished the past 2 years, and what lies ahead in the third and final year. Updates on the work of the Task Force on Arabic Script IDNs (TF-AIDN), the training programs of the DNS Entrepreneurship Center (DNS-EC), the ME DNS Forum, the MEAC School on IG, the Pakistan School on IG... and other topics will be covered.
- Welcome, Introductions, and Update on the ME Strategy | Baher Esmat | 10 minutes
- Domain Names Industry Development in the Middle East | Tom Barrett | 10 minutes
- Updates on the TF-AIDN | Nabil Benamar | 10 minutes
- Future Work on the Strategy | Fahd Batayneh | 10 minutes
- Q&A | All | 15 minutes
- Closing Remarks | Baher Esmat | 5 minutes